Donald Trump has only been in office less than a year but he has already flipped the establishment on its head. In a short amount of time he has cut regulations, boosted the economy, and made progress to end the illegal immigration problem once and for all.
Not only that but he has exposed the biased media for the irresponsible batch they are. For that alone we owe him a debt of gratitude.
A recent letter to the editor puts things in perspective:
“It is just so disgusting how the media, the Democrats and some people of this country are coming out against who I believe is the greatest president we have ever known.
“The Democrats are livid that a man was elected whom they have no control over. They are hell-bent on making the greatest country on Earth a Third World country where they have total control and power.
“Donald Trump was elected by the American people because we were sick and tired of a president who wanted to destroy us and instill his beliefs and ideas in us.
“God bless Trump and God bless America. Time to turn the tables and investigate and pursue prosecution of the Democratic Party.”
* The DOW daily closing stock market average has risen 18% since the election on November 8th. (On November 9th the DOW closed at 18,332 – on July 17th the DOW closed at 21,629 for the 2nd highest close of all time).
* Since the Inauguration on January 20th the DOW is up 9%. (It was at 19,827 at January 20th.)
* The DOW took just 66 days to climb from 19,000 to above 21,000, the fastest 2,000 point run ever. The DOW closed above 19,000 for the first time on November 22nd and closed above 21,000 on March 1st.
* The DOW closed above 20,000 on January 25th and the March 1st rally matched the fastest-ever 1,000 point increase in the DOW at 24 days.
* On February 28th President Trump matched President Reagan’s 1987 record for most continuous closing high trading days when the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!
* The S&P 500 and the NASDAQ have both set new all-time highs during this period.
* The US Stock Market gained $4 trillion in wealth since Trump was elected!
* The S&P 500 also broke $20 Trillion for the first time in its history.
So what do you think?