It will soon be the 12th anniversary of the release of Al Gore’s movie “An Inconvenient Truth,” that put the false sense of dread in every young person and liberal person’s mind that the earth was going to be killed soon, and now looking back on all of Gore’s signs for the end of the world, not one has come true, reports Humans Are Free.
On January 26, 2006, the Washington Post stated Al “believes humanity may have only 10 years left to save the planet from turning into a total frying pan.” Well, looks like we’re all still here and doing pretty ok.
Gore has been touring the country and touting himself as the man who will save us from climate disasters, stating that “the science is settled” and stating that, “Global warming is the greatest challenge we’ve ever faced!”
The liberal media hasn’t shied away from supporting him either. The Washington Post labeled him, “the world’s most renowned crusader on climate change.”
But the tides are changing now and more and more people who were original with Gore, in the beginning, have flipped to say that there is not enough evidence.
“There is no definitive scientific proof through real-world observation that carbon dioxide is responsible for any of the slight warming of global climate which has occurred during the past 300 years,” said former President of Greenpeace, Patrick Moore.
According to a YouGov poll of 17 countries found that 91 percent of Americans are not concerned about global warming, and instead are focused on global terrorism.
Humans are Free gives a comprehensive list of the 10 things Al Gore said would begin to happen in 10 years, and yet none of them have come true yet:
“1. Rising Sea Levels – inaccurate and misleading. Al was even discovered
purchasing a beachfront mansion!
2. Increased Tornadoes – declining for decades.
3. New Ice Age in Europe – they’ve been spared; it never happened.
4. South Sahara Drying Up – completely untrue.
5. Massive Flooding in China and India – again didn’t happen.
6. Melting Arctic – false – 2015 represents the largest refreezing in years.
7. Polar Bear Extinction – actually they are increasing!
8. Temperature Increases Due to CO2 – no significant rising for over 18 years.
9. Katrina a Foreshadow of the Future – false – past 10 years, no F3 hurricanes; ‘longest drought ever!’
10. The Earth Would be in a ‘True Planetary Emergency’ Within a Decade Unless Drastic Action Taken to Reduce Greenhouse Gasses – never happened.”
There have been many other films and researchers who are trying to debunk Gore’s lies and most Americans are not falling for it anymore. Thank goodness we also have a president who doesn’t back these idiotic ideas.